Models for GPS
Combining the latest in modeling software and DirtLogic’s specialized, proprietary software, we convert a two-dimensional, construction plan to a three-dimensional, electronic model. During this process, our skilled technicians provide a complete turn- key solution by incorporating any plan revisions, verifying surveyor coordinates and facilitating communication between all parties.
Using your GPS system, you can then download DirtLogic’s complete GPS modeling package to determine high/low points, stationing, locations of utilities, edge of pavement, erosion control, and other features within fractions of an inch. DirtLogic’s GPS Models reduce the chances of having to move dirt more than once. They also allow the work to be done solely by the machine operator without guidance from a second worker on the ground and create a stakeless/hubless site.
What Make Us Different
Digital Terrain Model (DTM) built from profile data:
Includes every curb point, all high/low points and centerline alignments built using centerline profiles in addition to contours. DirtLogic’s DTM combination of contours and alignment data guarantees accuracy that a model built from contours alone will not. Also, our GPS modeling process can reveal miscalculations in the civil drawings providing the engineer an opportunity to correct them.
Alignment and Profile Data:
Allows you to find your exact location from centerline stationing. Never again will you have to guess which station you are offsetting from or how far you are from the centerline.
Consistent, Clear Background Linework File:
Includes utilities, edge of pavement, erosion control, and other features displayed in color-coded, easy-to-read layouts.
Benefit of using DirtLogic
• Cost-effective. Reduce investment in expensive computer systems that require additional overhead to operate and maintain.
• Efficient. We save you time with no go-betweens – there is nothing between you sending the plans and digging dirt.
• Fast. 1-3 day turnaround. We are always available to help you with your next project.
• Hands-off. You don’t have to deal with complicated, confusing CAD files – we do all CAD manipulation.
• Clear. Minimize communication barriers within your team: we provide finished-ground visualization so that you know exactly what your site is going to look like.
• Smart. Save time and money by not having to train internal staff on the complexities of GPS modeling.